Susan Wright, Ed.D., MCC
- An experienced coach with a purpose-driven process for building positive sustainable outcomes,
- A senior strategist with the capacity to partner in the design of multidisciplinary systemic change projects,
- A skilled facilitator in empowering diverse groups to deepen awareness and generate alternatives,
- A dynamic leader and educator who sees complexity and depth through an integral lens,
- An author and leading conceptual thinker in the field of adult learning and development.
Dr. Susan Wright is President of The Coaching Project, a Canadian firm focusing on complex change whether at the individual, team or organizational level. The firm specializes in human development through coaching and facilitation, leadership development and adult education.
Susan has served in a variety of corporate executive roles. She has also worked as a consultant and coach with a wide variety of corporate and nonprofit organizations worldwide. She is an expert in leadership and organizational change.
Susan is very active in adult education. She has been faculty at a number of universities and institutes in Canada and internationally teaching programs in leadership and coaching. She facilitates personal development workshops on a wide variety of topics for evolving consciousness toward a fuller life. Susan is currently convening circles to explore conscious aging and dying.
Susan has written and spoken extensively in her field and is the author of two books, Learning Works and Leadership Alchemy as well as a number of book chapters and published articles. She is currently researching dark night transitions in leadership. She has worked internationally in Malaysia, Africa, China, the Caribbean, Peru and Australia. She is a volunteer for several international organizations.
Susan has a Doctorate in Education from the University of Toronto and a Masters in Environmental Studies from York University. She is a Master Certified Coach (MCC) of the International Coaching Federation and holds a Certificate in Integral Theory from John F. Kennedy University. She is a certified Conscious Aging Facilitator.