- An Executive coach whose strength lies in her ability to encourage growth in others and to create powerful learning opportunities for individuals, teams and organizations
- A coach who has a sound understanding of how businesses work and who has worked with small businesses and large corporations in a variety of industries
- An agent of change who is passionate about optimizing personal and business skills
- A pragmatic, realistic problem solver who helps people recognize and accept their developmental vulnerabilities, leverage their competencies and achieve their goals
- A facilitator with extraordinary skills to empower people to take charge of their lives, their environments and their organizations
- A specialist in change and transformation who helps individuals, groups and organizations to both understand and act upon change strategies.
Sue Griggs was a co-founder and is now an Associate of The Coaching Project, Inc. a firm specializing in executive coaching, leadership development and coach education. She coaches individuals and teams of executives on identifying and addressing life and performance issues, setting strategic directions and managing change. She also coaches senior leaders on how to implement coaching in a strategic manner and establish coaching cultures. She has been involved in coaching teams on dealing with group dynamics, as well as establishing clear ways of setting goals and working together. She was a feedback coach for The Niagara Institute and uses a variety of instruments to provide effective feedback.
Sue has had an eclectic professional background and brings her diverse strengths, as an educator, a psychotherapist and an Organizational Effectiveness Consultant to her position of Executive coach. She has diagnosed organizational problems and initiated organizational development interventions including strategic planning, change management and job redesign. She has also custom designed and facilitated training programs on topics including leadership, coaching, communication, managing change, group facilitation, conflict resolution and management development. Sue brings energy, enthusiasm, compassion and sensitivity to her work as an Executive Coach. Her deep knowledge of the individual combined with her understanding and experience of organizations gives her a unique set of skills for her work as a coach.
Sue has a Masters degree in Organizational Learning and Change from York University and is a professional, certified coach from the Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara.
A partial list of clients includes: West Group Publishing, Canadian Broadcast Corporation, Boreal Trust, Mercer Delta, Township of Lake of Bays, Sun Life Financial, Canadian Depository Services, Aegon Canada Inc., MDS, Imperial Oil Ltd., Manulife Financial.